[Xastir] APRS with non APRS equiped stations ?

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Wed Dec 15 16:12:54 EST 2004

Why not just right click on the map at the place they say they are, and create
an object.  You can even give the object a heading and a speed and it will dead
recon.  Note: dead reconed objects do not work well when transmitted on air...
they will move properly on YOUR screen, but each time they are transmitted on
the air, they "reset" to the original location on the other client machines.

Wes