[Xastir] right clicking for station info

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 03:36:36 EST 2004

Hello -

I've had problems (since I started using xastir really) when trying to
right click on a spot on the map that has two or more stations at that
exact spot or in near proximity (relative to the map zoom).  Sometimes
I get the station chooser box (which is the behavior I like so I can
pick the station) and sometimes I just get the station info for one of
the stations (by luck it's normally not the one I'm interested in).

My map zoom is currently 640.  I know I can zoom closer and have
better luck getting the station I want although this costs a fair
amount of time while waiting for the maps to reload.

Is there a trick to getting the station chooser to come up every time
or is this a bug of some sort?

Thanks and 73 -

 - Matt
KB0KQA