[Xastir] Right clicking

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 18 13:09:11 EST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, John Place wrote:

> Are you supposed to still get 'the turn of number box" when right
> clicking without numlock on now?

Yes.  Unless you tell it not to warn you in Configure->Defaults.

I'm planning to remove that feature later, once I hear that
everyone's problems with the NumLock/CapsLock/ScrollLock are solved.

So far I've had several positive reports and two negative.  One of
the negative reports said that the mouse problem was solved but that
the keyboard accelerators had a similar problem.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer