[Xastir] Right clicking

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 19 00:35:22 EST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Scratch one complaint, nuke and reload cvs tree fixed.

Whoo hoo!  That's good news.  The other complaint was that the mouse
problem was fixed (not much of a complaint there, right?), but the
keyboard accelerators were broken if Num/Caps/ScrollLock were on.
Things like ALT-F to get to the File menu.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer