[Xastir] right clicking for station info

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 19 20:41:22 EST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Matt Werner wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:46:56 -0800 (PST), Curt Mills <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> > > I run into this problem quite often too. I'm usually running at zoom
> > > level 256. If there's a way to get the station chooser box repeatably,
> > > I'd like to know as well.
> >
> > Download the latest CVS code.  Should be available within five
> > hours.  Let me know if it works better for you.  It should.
>
> Looks good at the initial tries before I had to leave for work.  Thanks Curt!

No problemo.  It should catch anything up/down/left/right for 20
pixels from the mouse pointer.  Any zoom level.  With the testing I
did, 20 pixels seemed about right.  I could have done with less, but
then I thought about handicapped hams and about hams who's mouse
hand is a bit shakey now, so I left it at 20.  If we find instances
where some users can't select to that fine of a detail, we can
increase it to more pixels by default or put in a configure switch
to increase the bounding box size.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer