[Xastir] CVS & rtree

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 20 11:49:53 EST 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Gerry Creager n5jxs wrote:

> Sleep?  Ya wanna talk sleep?  I'm still not sure what time zone I'm
> in...  I'm planning to fall asleep when I'm tired and wake up when I
> wake up, and try working again!  At least 'til my Blackberry tells me
> where I really am!

I firmly believe that the definition of a real programmer is one who
can live on 2 hours of sleep per night for several nights in a row
in order to get projects done.  From some of the recent messages, I
think James is headed in that direction.  Several of the rest of us
are already there, or have been there and never want to go back.

In my house the only quiet time is after the kids are asleep.  To
get projects done I have to lose sleep.

Nighty-night Gerry.