[Xastir] Map Chooser Properties

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 21 00:49:57 EST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Rick Green wrote:

> I'd also like to see the interfaces menu consolidated.  Why are there
> separate 'start/stop' and 'properties' dialogs?

Because it was that way from the beginning, and we hadn't gotten
around to changing it yet.  It's been on the feature request list
for a while.

Funny part is, two of us tackled that today, independently of one
another.  The fixes are in there now and there's only one entry for
it in the Interface menu.

I'm toying with the idea of adding an "Are you sure?" dialog to the
Delete button though.  Easy to hit it by mistake.  I tried to
position the buttons to where they made the most sense, but feel
free to suggest alternate layouts.  Perhaps the
add/delete/properties buttons could be out of the way at the top of
the dialog where you couldn't hit them by accident?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer