[Xastir] georeferencing maps on osx?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 28 21:59:44 EST 2004

The grid lines are best viewed as approximations, not registration
points!  Grass is a good starting point.  Sometime soon, Quantum GIS
(qgis) will be there.  It's not there yet.

Check out http://openosx.com/grass/ for the Mac.

Also, last I checked, while there are a ton of "official" GRASS sites,
the folks at Baylor, in Waco, TX, are still getting Army money to do
development and enhancement...

gerry