[Xastir] Highest web hits for Xastir project

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 3 01:39:20 EST 2004

We just hit the end of Jan 2004 statistics:  We're at the highest
point ever, which means the project is getting more popular as time
goes on.  We've been rising quite quickly in web page hits since
last summer.

Downloads have been running over 500/month for several months.  Not
too shabby!

Click on the "Statistics" link on the Xastir SourceForge page, then
select "View Reports: Monthly" to see the upward trend over the time
we've had our project hosted on SourceForge.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer