[Xastir] Two stupid Q's

Gerry Creager (N5JXS) gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:01:19 EST 2004

For RH 9, and ImageMagick RPMs of any flavor, the first step is, "rpm -e
ImageMagick" followed by 'rm -f ImageM*.rpm'.  Then, go snag the tarball
and install after compiling.  THEN, make sure you update
/etc/ld.so.conf, and rerun /sbin/ldconfig

RH screwed up the RPMs, both source and binary, for RH8.0 and RH9.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Office: 979.458.4020  FAX: 979.847.8578
Cell: 979.229.5301    Pager: 979.228.0173