[Xastir] rpm

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:36:59 EST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Mike Fenske wrote:

> Hi all. I would like to build an rpm for Xastir. I use my desktop linux box
> to compile and run Xastir and have the latest cvs source there. I also use
> Xastir on my laptop and I think an RPM would be the easiest way to keep the
> laptop up-to-date.

Also remember that the standard RPM build will build for installing
in the /usr tree, instead of the /usr/local tree.  You might want to
tweak it to build and RPM that puts things into /usr/local instead.

Alan probably knows how to do that.  I haven't played with RPM's
enough at that level to have had to look that up.