[Xastir] Xastir's been crashing lately on Solaris.

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 06:20:03 EST 2004

I've been getting a "Alarm Clock" and Xastir dies on my system (Solaris
8 on a Sparc)

I also did some quick google searches and 2 things basicly came up,
using nanosleep() instead of usleep().  There are 44 instances of usleep
in the code, so I had no idea which one might be causing the problem.
Or using Posix threads instead of Solaris threading (which I already
am.  I checked the Makefiles and it is using -lpthreads)

I know that it's kind of a stupid error, so I ran debug level 3 and this
is the last output.

I hope I helped, a little.  Dick R. - KC8OBZ