[Xastir] maps

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:56:09 EST 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:

> Someday, I'll have to sit down with a fifth of something, and get someone to explain Maps 101 to me in words of less than two syllables.  In that, I'm as confused as a milkman at a crematorium.
>
> 73/Kurt
>
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:32:24 -0600
> Gerry Creager N5JXS <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> wrote:
>
> > This morning, I went to the TigerMap site, and yea, verily, *IT* wasn't
> > displaying maps.  Something's hosed up, or at least was this morning.

If you're asking Gerry to explain it in small easily-digestible
words...  Good luck!!

Actually, I've seen him use at least two gears.  Hopefully you'll
get 1st gear out of him.

What do you want to know about maps?  It's rather a big subject.  I
might be able to help at the Maps-101 level.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer