[Xastir] bootstrap.sh

Erik Jakobsen eja at urbakken.dk
Tue Feb 24 14:32:17 EST 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
>

>>On a new SuSE 9.0 install, I have fetched the Xastir with CVS.
>>I have tried to run the ./bootstrap.sh.
>>
>>Shall it be run as root or user ?.
>

> User.  Everything except the last "make install" and "chmod"
> commands should be run as the user.
>
> If you're getting errors, you might need to install/upgrade your
> autoconf and automake packages.

Tnx Curt. Obviously I have cvs'ed it as root. I made it again, and this
time as user. Now Xastir also runs again.

> --
> Curt, WE7U			    archer at eskimo dot com
> Arlington, WA, USA		http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown

Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.
Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK.
SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff.
Registered as user #319488 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.