[Xastir] Blue maps

Mike Markowski mm at UDel.Edu
Tue Feb 24 14:41:07 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the list and have been using xastir for
two weeks now.  What a great program.

I use it on my linux laptop with my rig at home, but to
watch the world from work I compiled it on my Solaris 8
workstation.  The downside at work is no rig, but it sure
is nice being able to download the Tiger maps.  And that
brings me to my question:

  - The tiger maps on my ultra 10/solaris 8 box have blue
    backgrounds!  When I disable maps, the background is properly
    gray as indicated in the Map/Configure/BkgdColor menu.  Not
    a big deal, but does anyone know why?  (Same goes for
    terraserver and toposerver maps, by the way.)

I've tried to find something in my fvwm2 window manager or X11
set ups that might be the cause, but no luck so far.  It's really
a minor issue, but it'd be nice to fix.

Thanks!
Mike  AB3AP