[Xastir] Wish see UI-VIEW MAPS

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 24 22:23:02 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Brenda (Wallace) O'Hagan wrote:

> wouldn't it be rather cool if we didn't need to convert?
> perhaps if xastir read the .inf "natively"

But where's the fun in that?  ;-)

Yea, it could be done, and probably relatively easily.  One problem
is that they don't pay a lot of attention to case, so you might have
to do a case-insensitive file lookup to figure out what the original
intent was.  Some people have also been a bit sloppy with how they
type in the coordinates.  Not insurmountable problems to code
around, but things to be aware of.

Anyone with coding experience is welcome to submit a patch to add
this capability!  I don't have much of a need for it myself, or I
might have already coded it by now.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer