[Xastir] Re: How to deal with .e00 files?

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Wed Feb 25 11:23:24 EST 2004

Matt,

	The e00 files are an old ArcView interchange format.  You can find
utilities that will convert them (with varying degrees of success) to
shapefiles.  I'd probably go to the USGS National Map and download the
state-level shapefiles rather than trying to deal with the e00 files
unless they are something you can't get from the National Map data.

			THX/BDH

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 11:09, Matt Werner wrote:
> [...]
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 791-8342
GPG Fingerprint: C99E 3E9C E23A 4E47 46F4 0A77 3A45 CB65 9E19 5B0A