[Xastir] topo maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:19:18 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Brian D Heaton wrote:

> 	I'l warn you in advance though.  Once you start downloading DRGs it can
> get addictive.  I've got a 250GB drive about 2/3rds full of DRGs. <G>

I have a drawer full of DRG CD's here at work, and a box full of
them at home.

  It's...not...an...addiction...
  I...have...everything...under...control...
  Know any more free sites for downloading maps?  ;-)

Check out the README.MAPS file and the "!!!Features!!!" page off the
Xastir homepage for more map sites.

There's also a new "Search and Rescue Features" link there that some
of you may be interested in.  I've been busy again!