[Xastir] Map retrieval

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:27:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, John Place wrote:

> Wouldn't it be helpful for someone to list the layers, etc. needed from
> ESRI to download to get the same result as the internet tigermap option?
> I have downloaded some for my state and they don't look at all like the
> online version.

README.MAPS line 197 is the start of a list that tells you what the
different layers are.  If you or someone else want to try to
duplicate the Tigermap look, start with that list, figure out what
works, tweak some dbfawk files to get the right colors, set up the
levels properly, then feed that info back to me in a form that would
work well in README.MAPS and I'll add it.