[Xastir] xastir and aprsd

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Wed Feb 25 15:11:36 EST 2004

On Feb 25, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Chuck Byam wrote:

> 2.2.5-15 does support ax25

Yes, I figured it out this morning.  It would have helped in the config
file mentioned it.  I stumbled upon it while setting up the serial
port.  The good news is that my gateway has been running 8 hours and 26
minutes!  I am logging in to the rawtncport port with Xastir and it is
running beautifully with just the local data.  I have another device in
Xastir set up to use mainport if I want the feed from the net.

On another note I have been having this strange delay with messages
getting to the list.  The one that just showed up was sent last night!
 From the headers it looks like it bounced around for a while.

Again, thanks everyone for the help,
Dana   N1OFZ