[Xastir] no keyboard input

Hurt, Jay hurt at adcom911.org
Wed Feb 25 23:50:49 EST 2004

I've just recently installed Slackware 9.1 and compiled and installed Xastir
1.3.0. No problems on the install, however within Xastir I am unable to
enter any information with the keyboard. (The keyboard works fine within all
other apps in X.) When I bring up a dialog box, the fields can be
highlighted with the mouse pointer but I do not get a cursor. Any character
I attempt to enter results in a console beep.  Any ideas?
Jay

Oh yeah, my window manager is KDE

---
Jay Hurt
Adams County 911
Lead Dispatcher
N0XVB

"It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine medical
need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some
kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry