[Xastir] Not transmitting.

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Fri Jan 9 11:07:02 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Jakobsen" <eja at urbakken.dk>
To: "Matt Werner" <kb0kqa at arrl.net>
Cc: <xastir at xastir.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Xastir] Not transmitting.

> > It seems that you are beaconing your position, as it is showing up on
> > findu.com - http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=oz4kk .  What is
your
> > unproto path set to?

The positions on findu.com are from xastir - "xastir" can be found in the
comments, also the position I am looking at is 32 seconds old.  You're
sending out good packets.  Take a look at the URL I gave you above with your
call in it to see for yourself.

Curt gave you directions for setting unproto.  I would highly recommend the
upgrade to a more current version as he suggested - you can follow the
download link from http://www.xastir.org to find it I believe.

73 - Matt