[Xastir] widget fatal errors on Win2k box

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 10 12:06:10 EST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Matt Werner wrote:

> I am trying to compile and run xastir on a Win2k box with cygwin.  I have compiled
> the Dec 15 and Jan 9 snapshots and both give me the same (fatal) error message
> when I try and run them:
>
> Warning: XmManager ClassInitialize: XmeTraitSet failed
>
> Error: attempt to add non-widget child "DropSiteManager" to parent "xastir"
> which supports only widgets
>
> Any ideas?

Yea.  I've seen that one before.  I might be a bit busy today, but
I'll try to look at that shortly and fix it again.  It's probably
caused by some changes that I've make recently to main.c in order to
get rid of another error that one user was having.

These two errors are annoying, as only some systems exhibit them,
and none of the systems that I have do.  Hard to test that way.

I might be able to look through the cvs logs or the closed bugs and
see what fixed it before, then hopefully merge that with the fixes
I've done recently.  Hopefully they're not mutually exclusive fixes!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer