[Xastir] Xastir Configure

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Tue Jan 20 15:44:44 EST 2004

I downloaded xastir 1.2.1, untared it and ran configure. I have a bunch
of directories under the xastir 1.2.1 directory, but nothing anywhere
else...don't have the executable in /usr/local/bin nor any maps symbols,
etc directory in their usual place. "Make" reports 2 errors at the end.
They are as follows:
  Make[2[: *** [xastir]  Error 1
   Leaving directory  '/root/xastir/xastir-1.2.1/src
   make[1]: *** [all-recursive]  Error 1
   make[1]:  Leaving directory  '/root/xastir/xastir-1.2.1/src
   make: *** [all] Error 2
I would send the config.log file, but it's a bit large.
73, Jim