[Xastir] Another newbie question

Chris Hurlbut c_hurlbut at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 26 20:20:19 EST 2004

OK... thanks for the tips guys.

So far I have installed bzip2 and the dev package.  Also the ImageMagick
devel package (which I did not do before)
That gives me this:  (YAY!)

Building with AX25.......... : no
Building with Festival...... : no
Building with GPSMan........ : no
Building with ShapeLib...... : yes
Building with ImageMagick... : yes
Building with libproj....... : yes
Building with GeoTiff....... : no
Building with GDAL/OGR...... : no
Building with pcre.......... : no
Building with dbfawk........ : no

Then when I run, I get this:

Built-in map types:
      gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
       map   APRSdos Maps
       map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
       pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
       geo   URL (Internet maps via wget)
       xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)

This is the same as it was before...

Plus I still can't see anything that I couldn't before.  Like all my
gif, jpg, and shape files.........
My errors are gone now too.

What am I doing wrong?
-Chris KL9A