[Xastir] cvs access

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 28 11:58:19 EST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Jack Twilley wrote:

> Tim> Ok, I give.  I have looked through all the messages I have and I
> Tim> cannot find any info on how to get the latest xastir snapshot
> Tim> from cvs.  Would someone be so kind as to give a refresher on how
> Tim> to get the latest develoment tree from cvs.  Thanks, Tim KB4AMA
>
> http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=45562
>
> Note well the usual caveats about the latest code -- it may not even
> compile, blah blah blah.  You should really subscribe to the
> xastir-dev mailing list if you want to follow CVS.

Also README.CVS

There have been some recent changes in tags as well:  We now have a
"STABLE" tag, and will soon have a "RELEASE" tag.  If you want to
use CVS but want to stay with the latest full release or the latest
developers version that _may_ be stable, you may want to use those
tags instead of trying to keep up with the latest developer's
"unstable" code.  This has been discussed on the lists recently.