[Xastir] SUSE 9.1 Motif problem

Gale D. Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Fri Jul 2 16:02:58 EDT 2004

Just went to the open motif site and noticed something that may
(hopefully) fix the problem.  They said that the runtime files must be
install before the devel files.  Possibly Suse installed them in the
wrong order.  I am going to try doing an uninstall and then install the
runtime and then restarting Yast and doing the devel packages to see if
it helps.  If not I do have the Suse rpms from the site.  Will let you
know what I find out.

   Gale