[Xastir] Track Identification

Tom Robson, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Jul 9 14:17:24 EDT 2004

On July 9, 2004 07:59 am, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Tom Robson, ve7did wrote:
> > I know this is on the to-do list.... but just thought I would ask.
> > Any chance seeing any progress in putting the cursor on a track and
> > identifying it?  At times it is difficult to see who owns what track with
> > the increased useage and lumpy terrain.
>
> That is difficult.  It involves checking whether a point is on a
> line segment, and doing a lot of math between every set of points
> for every track that might be in the current view.

Just thought I would ask as recently seem to be getting quite a few broken
tracks which seem to stop and start.  The colors are consistent, but at times
there are colors with no icons associated.  I'm sure it is just a coverage
problem were the vehicle moves in and out of RF coverage.

Not a big issue.

Thx... ...73 Tom