[Xastir] Davis directory

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Tue Jun 1 17:49:52 EDT 2004

Curt,
I installed the latest xastir (1.3.2 May 17th).  I cannot find the Davis
directory anywhere.  I even tried find and whereis commands with no
luck. I am also curious about xastir versions that only distinguish
themselves by a date.  Is it better to remove the old dated version?  I
noticed one other thing...there is a file called upgrade.  I have not
had a chance to see what that does, but if you could answer that it
would save some time.  I hope I have that May 17th date correct, but it
was the last one on the developement list when I was there.
Jim wa9arb
P.s. I haven't stuck my nose into cvs, yet.