[Xastir] Xastir 1.3.2 released

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 8 13:52:02 EDT 2004

Latest "stable" release of Xastir is out.  It runs on many operating
systems, handles 124 different map formats, and can use any of seven
different languages.

This release has preliminary decode support for some OpenTrac
elements.  You must be running a KISS or AX.25 networking interface
to receive/decode OpenTrac packets.  An AGWPE interface may work for
this as well, but hasn't been tried yet.

Xastir now also has the decaying algorithm implemented for Objects
& Items, plus brand-new support for Red Flag warnings (fire alerts).

See http://www.xastir.org for details.  Xastir is free under the GPL
license, including all source code.