[Xastir] APRSSIG Blowup

KC7ZRU kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat Jun 12 02:56:41 EDT 2004

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> I apologize if I'm embarrasing any of you via my comments on the
> APRSSIG.  I'm not trying to represent Xastir users or developers in
> general, merely trying to further some technical interests that I
> and others have.

On the contrary Curt. I've been trying to atleast keep pace with the
blow up - a challeng on it's own. Your comments have been the example of
polite, non-emotional and non-attacking. You've done well to not only
show as one of the more level headed participants, but you've helped
show that not all FOSS folks are wild eyed hippy types out to force
change on everyone else.

Good job!

73