[Xastir] tnc2-ui

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Fri Jun 25 19:07:11 EDT 2004

I have to write to the mailing list because I can't contact Curt
directly; his mail server gives me an error.

Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Have you tried it with the tnc-startup.sys and tnc-stop.sys files to
> see what commands are NOT accepted by that TNC?  I think there are
> more commands that we need to use than the abbreviated lists above.

ok, here there are the results for the .sys files:
tnc-startup.sys:
int terminal		<- NOT recognized
ECHO off
MYAlias RELAY		<- NOT recognized
B E 0			<- NOT recognized
DIGI on			<- NOT recognized
EXP on			<- NOT recognized
Filt off		<- NOT recognized
FLow off		<- NOT recognized
FUll off		<- NOT recognized
HEA off			<- NOT recognized
LFadd off		<- NOT recognized
LFSup on		<- NOT recognized
AUTOLF off		<- NOT recognized
MCOM off		<- OK, recognized
MFILT off		<- NOT recognized
MON on			<- NOT recognized
MResp off		<- NOT recognized
MRPt on			<- NOT recognized
MSTamp off		<- NOT recognized
MXMit off		<- NOT recognized
NEWmode off		<- NOT recognized
PASSALL off		<- NOT recognized
PID off			<- NOT recognized
MNOAX25 off		<- NOT recognized
PIDCHECK on		<- NOT recognized
MPROTO OFF		<- NOT recognized
SCR 0			<- NOT recognized

tnc-stop.sys:
UNPROTO CQ		<- Ok, recognized
AUTOLF ON		<- NOT recognized

bye, thank you
Alessio Sangalli IW2NYD

PS I tried to give those commands from minicom, when I say "not
recognized" I mean that the TNC answers with an error message.

PPS I have a command reference for this TNC, but it's in ITALIAN. If
somebody wants to see it, at least for the command list, I send it
without problems.