[Xastir] Just hit 1000 downloads/month!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 29 13:04:29 EDT 2004

First time ever for our project:

http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/index.php?report=months&group_id=45562

There was a suspicious day a couple of days back when 151 downloads
occurred on a single day.  Even if that were a more average day we
probably would have made it to 1000 downloads this month.

You can see that the project is getting more popular.  In a way I
dread that, as it means more questions to be answered on the SIG and
less coding time.  In practice though the questions don't seem to
have increased, but appear to have decreased.