[Xastir] Sample settings for USRadar.geo ?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Mar 4 08:56:28 EST 2004

My bad.  There's a problem with the transparency mask.  I've been
playing with it.  According to the Gimp, the background (and thus,
transparent) color should be 0xffffff.  Now, I recall a thread here,
when I started working on these, where I was told that, for xastir
(ImageMagick?) the value should be 0xffff.  And even more recently, Curt
suggested 0x0ffff (which seems to be missing something, but I'm still
coffee deficient, so I'm not doing too well with it.

Save a copy of the image, open it with Gimp and check the background,
and try some alternative transparency values.  I've had this working;
it's cool when it does!

gerry