[Xastir] 403 on USRadar.geo page?

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Sat Mar 13 00:32:04 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:47:32PM -0600, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
[...]
> NEW USrad.geo.  Note that the URL has changed.  Please let me know if
> problems are encountered as I'm about to tell the whole APRS world about
> it.  If cutting/pasting from the body here, you might have to reassemble
> some long lines.
>
> 73, gerry n5jxs
> -----
> #US Composite Radar image (Unidata/LDM/Gempak) n5jxs 2003 08 25
[...]
> # The following should work for all color maps, now.
> TRANSPARENT 0x0ffffffff

FYI, on my 16-bit display, this doesn't make the background
transparent, it was a light grey that covered everything..  I needed
to use 0x0ffff.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry