[Xastir] no visible map display

Portal Chris CPortal at Eaglenewspapers.com
Thu Mar 18 17:14:32 EST 2004

Nothing in ~/.xastir/tmp

No warnings in the xterm

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt, WE7U [mailto:archer at eskimo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 1:56 PM
To: Portal Chris
Cc: 'xastir at xastir.org'
Subject: RE: [Xastir] no visible map display

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Portal Chris wrote:

> ImageMagick compiled in, libcurl installed.
>
> Libraries Used: ImageMagick PCRE
>
> Also from the About panel:
>
> @(#)GNU/LessTif Version 2.1 Release 0.93.91
> ImageMagick 5.5.7 12/03/03 016
> xvertext routines Copyright (c) 1993 Alan Richardson, Version 5.00

Everything looks fine so far.

Are you getting any images downloaded to the ~/.xastir/tmp
directory?

Are you zoomed into a small area of the U.S. so that the map might
be large enough to see and the server might actually serve it up to
you?

Any errors/warnings showing up in the xterm that you started Xastir
from?