[Xastir] What about the Great Lakes?

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Sat Mar 20 03:23:33 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 11:19:33PM -0800, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <archer at eskimo.com> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':

> > Jack> I'm using the "world" and "states" maps as mentioned in the
> > Jack> README.MAPS file and other sources, and everything looks great
> > Jack> with one minor exception -- the Great Lakes are grey, not blue.
> >
> > Curt> Using dbfawk or not?
> >
> > Not.  Would that make a difference?
>
> Not sure whether it will.  It certainly can though.  You'd be going
> through the dbfawk files in that case and everything can look
> totally different.

I'd be willing to look at it in my copious spare time, too.  But I don't
know what "other sources" would give me the "states" maps.  I bet that
with dbfawk they could be made to display any way you wanted.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry