[Xastir] Xastir locking screen on startup

Dennis walkerdh at telusplanet.net
Thu Mar 25 18:49:04 EST 2004

Hi Curt. Thanks for the reply.
The part that was showing on the frozen image was a piece
of a KDE splash screen.Changed the splash screen, and it seems
to be running normal now.When i went back to same splash it
locked up again.As a matter of interest the problem screen,
was the KDE one that resembles Winows XP  welcome <g>............
dennis (ve6dhw)