[Xastir] maps, etc

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Fri Mar 26 17:34:46 EST 2004

I have been following the threads about map problems, but so far I still
don't get it.  I tried a site for Wiscosin maps, but I got a error
message.  I tried tigermaps, but nothing would download (nothing in
xastir/tmp.  Tried to check line 833 in xastir/src/map_geo.c, but I
don't know what I am seeing.  Some lines start with //.  Is that the
same as #?  Ran debug, but here again  I really don't know what I am
seeing. I do have the run.log file..ImageMagick does seem to work by
itself.  My version of xastir is 1.3.1. Using suse 9
Jim wa9arb