[Xastir] Free map access (Read this Bill Vodall!)

Bill Vodall vodall at jnos.org
Mon Mar 29 16:31:10 EST 2004

> > Do we wiki before lunch?
>
> Wasn't much of a stretch, was it?
>
> I figured your site would be ideal for this, as it is just
> redirecting people to other download sites, and is user-changeable.
>
> Folks:  What I'm referring to is http://www.findewe.com which is a
> wiki site owned by Bill.  You can add/change/modify the web site at

Actually:  http://www.findewe.com/nwaprs  -  which is an APRS/NWAPRS
wiki I've set up.  There are several more in the "wiki farm" for
other topics.

Here's a good example.  While not the official Xastir FAQ, it
has some notes I've been saving off the email discussions:

  http://www.findewe.com/nwaprs/XastirFaq

Anybody can/may make corrections or additions.

New pages are simply a matter of entering the page name and
saying "create this page" when requested.  It's so simple
even Curt can do it.  (Gotcha Curt...)

73,
Bill - WA7NWP