[Xastir] WX data not getting to internet

Guy Story, KC5GOI kc5goi at kc5goi.net
Tue Mar 30 00:21:40 EST 2004

Hello everyone,  I have run into an interesting issue.  On versions before
1.3.0 the wx data on my station (kc5goi) was getting out to the internet for
archiving.  I noticed starting with 1.3.0 that it was no longer getting to
the inet.  It is going out the rf port.  Timing is set for 20 minutes for
posit tx interval.  In previous versions I recall seeing a parameter to
control wx data timing but I can not locate it now.  I have tried for grins
connecting to ports 10151, 10152, 14579 and 1313 to see if the WX data would
go out to the internete but no luck (not all at the same time).  Before hand
I connected to 14579 with no troubles.  Just to clarify, I am running aprsD
at the house to allow sharing of the tnc for multiple APRS clients and
record keeping.

Any ideas as to what I am missing?

73, Guy Story KC5GOI