[Xastir] uivew maps

Brenda O'Hagan brenda at wallace.net.nz
Wed Mar 31 18:17:23 EST 2004

the version you have in cvs already skips and refuses to overwrite any geo
files. (added that with the wildcard bit)

now i just gotta find where i put that recursive version.

I have a *large* collection of ui-view maps, and i was halfway through
altering the inf2geo to open zipped ui-view maps, and add the .geo into the
zip file.
but spare time is few and far between lately.