[Xastir] Davis Weather Monitor II ??

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Wed May 5 17:55:51 EDT 2004

Is anyone working on a parser for the raw data stream for a Davis
Weather Monitor II? I mistakenly committed myself to replacing the NWS
APRS machine and didn't realize it doesn't do the Davis stuff natively
yet. I'm scared to put MySQL and other libraries on there that I'm not
familiar with, security wise on their network. They tend to be very
sensitive about their network. Darn Government.

If there is no code working yet, is anyone using the Meteo stuff? Was
it tough to set up?

Dennis, N2LBT

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Amateur Radio Skywarn Liaison