[Xastir] Icon Selection: Something I've noticed....

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 09:56:03 EDT 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, KC7ZRU wrote:

> Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:
>
> > invoke the panel to choose it, click on the desired icon.  The panel
> > goes away, and the group/overlay character is there, but the character
> > for the symbol is not.
>
> Mmm, curious - seeing the same thing on the office sysetm, but here on
> my home sysetm it's all working just fine.
>
> Very similar CVS versions. Both updated this afternoon.
>
> home sysetm: RH 7.1
> Office box: FC1

More than likely it's due to differences in the fonts used.  One is
probably slightly larger and therefore doesn't quite fit in the box.
You should be able to check your ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file to
see whether the proper symbols are getting entered/used.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer