[Xastir] CVS?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 13 10:33:31 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Kurt A. Freiberger wrote:

> [kurt at ivanova kurt]$ ./Misc/cvslogin.sh
> Logging in to
> :pserver:anonymous at cvs.xastir.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/xastir
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to
> cvs.xastir.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed out
>
> Has something recently changed?

You can check the SourceForge status page at any time to see what
services are up/down and read about recent and sometimes upcoming
maintenance.

Go to Xastir's SourceForge page, then click on "Site Status" on the
left.

More than likely you just need to keep trying.  You'll eventually
get in, unless the service is totally down, in which case it could
be hours.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer