Help on Xastir

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sat May 15 20:48:04 EDT 2004

Hi Larry,

Most of it looks the same as mine, with some exceptions.  The ones that
worry me are:

> checking for ANSI C header files... no

> checking Xm/Xm.h usability... no
> checking Xm/Xm.h presence... no
> checking for Xm/Xm.h... no

The Xm ones are for libmotif-dev.  Do you have the following line in
/etc/ld.so.conf:

/usr/X11R6/lib

If not, add it and run ldconfig.

As for the ANSI C header files, I'm not sure but it might be the
libc6-dev package, which you should install if you don't already have
it.

Other than that I don't see any potential problems.

I'll be out of town from May 17 until June 4 so won't be able to give
any more suggestions during that time.

Good luck,
Bob

----- End forwarded message -----