[Xastir] Latest CVS: More weather alerts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue May 18 11:55:45 EDT 2004

Those running the latest CVS versions will notice that the FCC/RAC
Lookup button in the Station Info window will change to "Fetch NWS
Alert" if you bring up Station Info on an object that the WXSVR is
putting out.  Click on that button and you'll do a finger to the
WXSVR to get the full text of the alert.  Very nice capability to
have!