[Xastir] anyone have NTAD 2003 data already?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 19 11:00:23 EDT 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Jason Winningham wrote:

> I've selected partial states and it usually responds pretty quickly; if
> you pick very many data sets it seems to wait forever (I gave up after
> an hour and a half, anyway).
>
> does anyone have a dbfawk file for this data?

It's not all that hard to create one.  Use the tools in the main
directory and the contrib directory of Shapelib to dump out the info
you're interested in.  dbfinfo is a good program to use in order to
come up with the signature.  dbfdump, shpinfo, shpdump are others.

Check out Tom Russo's web pages for more dbfawk info, and of course
use the dbfawk files distributed with Xastir for examples.