[Xastir] Latest CVS: More weather alerts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 19 11:09:10 EDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, KC7ZRU wrote:

> Curt, WE7U wrote:
>
> > "Fetch NWS
> > Alert"
>
> YES!!! Thank you Curt!
>
> I love it when you guys come up with features I didn't know how to ask for.

Dale Huguley was pushing me for that one.  It's a nice feature, and
I guess UI-View implemented it first.

Dale is now asking to have fire weather alerts supported.  We should
be getting fire alerts from the WXSVR sometime soon.  I'm almost
done with the Xastir-side implementation, just have to get the
dbfawk stuff working for it properly.