[Xastir] Today's CVS and Fedora Core 2 - good!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu May 20 11:24:15 EDT 2004

On Wed, 19 May 2004, TATE BELDEN wrote:

> Brand new, clean install of FC2 - custom install, *everything* installed.

Well, time to break things again...

I just noticed this morning that my two Xastir sessions I left
running at work were at something like 200+MB and 300+MB for their
memory image.  Needless to say I didn't have a lot of swap left.  I
wasn't connecting to anything new (usually filtered firenet ports),
so it had to be something in the code that changed recently.

Anyone else noticing any problems?

I'm wondering if it might have to do with the dbfawk stuff, as
that's one big change I made recently (running it instead of not
running it).  Could be something else in the code though.  Other
changes I made recently were to update my NOAA weather shapefiles
and to add the new NOAA fire weather shapefile.